TVN 4.17% 5.0¢ tivan limited

hardman research report, page-2

1. 7,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2720
    Yes, Prospektor, a pretty comprehensive report. That fellow has spent a lot time and effort putting that together I would say, and importantly it will save prospective investors a lot of time in reasearching TNG. It is typically strewn with disclaimers, as you would expect, however there is line towards the end, which might just give away his true thoughts: "As a speculative investment with the potential for the development of a world class resource, the Manbarrum project looks very good at present". Interesting also how he defines world class.....100mt at 3%; 50mt at 5% or 20mt at >10%. I suspect we are looking at 100mt at 3%, but as he saliently points out, this year's drilling results will provide the pointer to that.

Interesting also that he goes on to define world class as an in situ value of $6b US, with an ascribed value of between 1 and 10% functional upon a host of factors one presumes.

Taking middle ground at 5%, I have thought for some time, that what TNG is attempting to show at Manbarrum is a 100mt resource at that 3%, which equates to in situ of around $9bA, and $450mA as an NPV.

For those that have been closely following this, the picture on page 19 of that report of the diamond core is pretty interesting. Cannot wait to see that assay result !!!! Crystal sphalerite is 64% zinc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $88.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $54.71K 1.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9007 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 434089 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.