TVN 2.13% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Has to be a hold for at least 2 months in my view, given the...

1. 7,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2711
    Has to be a hold for at least 2 months in my view, given the mountain of assays to come, and the fact they are right into a heavy drilling campaign. Plus, this spiked a lot at the end of June, and I thnk that was off the back of some very encouraging drilling with visual mineralisation. Putting 2 and 2 together, I think some of these upcoming assays could be pretty strong. Just my gut feel really given what has happened. The trading halt was off the back of a confusing diamond drill assay. Pretty strange that it went into a trading halt in my view, but interestingly that Hardman report says that TNG has now unravelled that mystery...presumably to do with the more complex nature of the high grade zone?

Yes, I agree the speculative market is tougher at the moment, but world class is world class, and there is not a lot of that out there at the moment. The next few months will show hopefully that TNG is correct in their assertion regarding Manbarrum. Doubt they will prove 100mt this year, but Sandy Creek, NEIP, Djibitgun and one of the other anomalies, might provide a very good pointer to that sort of number. That's the consensus amongst the faithful I suspect.

What's interesting is that TNG at current prices is probably a quarter of what it will be if world class is proven, and maybe we only have to wait a few months to get the green light on that hypothesis. Not long really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $54.75K 1.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.