HDR hardman resources limited

ching,thanks for your reply.i accept the logic that a toss of...

1. 504 Posts.
    ching,
    thanks for your reply.
    i accept the logic that a toss of the coin cannot be extrapolated out to lessen the chance of tossing consective heads,or winners.
    perhaps a better analogy may be baseball.
    a batter with a 400 average is at the top of there profession.4 times in 10 at the plate they will be succesful at maintaining there average. put very simply.
    these guys are proffesionals,they know the pos is 4 out of 10,but with any influencing factor ,such as they are having a bad hair day,may produce a string of times at the plate that are below there 4/10 average,and perhaps take time to get back to there previous top quartile averages.
    this is a little obfuscated,but i would conclude that sh#t happens,and we also in oz have a guy called murphy,who can call at the most inopportune time to strike you down with his unlucky stick.
    ps. if hdr is possibly worth $2 in 2005,is there project debt to exploit mauritania included in your call of the price,and numerous other factors taken into account,ie further dilution of shares through continued cap raising for drilling up the ground to bankable feasibility stage?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.