NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

BPAA - I'm inclined to think that the sp will continue to ease...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    BPAA - I'm inclined to think that the sp will continue to ease back until early/mid next week. Nothing wrong with making money day/swing trading - it's enjoyable and sure beats losing money - it's all money, it all looks, feels & spends the same.

LT holders v's ST v's value v's technical v's .......etc. it's all just about making money.

However, it sounds like some people here are more strongly wedded to NEN and Hot Copper cronies than they are to their wives or making money. I'm just a crass capitalist, my rankings are 1. wife/family 2. security (making money which ever way, to support 1.) 3. friends. Religion and politics are based on personal belief (not to be confused with instincts) and are therefore irrational and of no interest/relevance to me.

They don't put pockets in shrouds - so I'm going to make it and enjoy it while I've got it ....... and there's no better time than the present to be enjoying life.

Investing in share companies rank as just one of the many means of making money, not an unpleasant pastime, but not an end in itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.