AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

hardman, page-6

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    below is out of an article in Germany:
    'Coal accounts for just over 40 percent of the country's energy needs, but it is also the dirtiest fuel when it comes to carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. This is particularly true for brown coal, for which Germany is the largest global producer before even commodity-rich Australia.

Scientists say capturing carbon dioxide emissions and sequestering them underground could hold the key to an environmentally friendly way of burning the fossil fuel."

Germany needs another energy to replace Nuclear and they also have huge reduction targets,,,looks like they have also been burning brown coal big time like we do in Victoria,,,they working hard to find ways to capture the CO2 after burning and storing it somehow,,,lots of countries, companies realize that brown coal is abundant and cheap and if they find a way to reduce or capture the CO2 it is definately a SOLUTION to the problem,,,

GREENS
    greens have no solution,,,,If you stranded on an island with a few weeks fresh water left and you have technology,equiptment,resources to convert salt water to fresh water...,,,what do you do, do convert the sea water which is surrounding the island to drinking water,,,MAKES SENCE TO ME,,,,or do you say,,,we have no water,,,lets dive in the sea and risk swimming to another island hoping it has fresh water....mmmmmmmm GREENS would

adapt and use what you have,,,,may take a few tries until you get it perfect but practise make perfect....use the brown coal we have,,,don't just give up...

i must hgave no life ha ha,,,no more stocks until 6 pm,,,,i will keep quiet promise

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.