G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

After observing the last few day's activities, it would seem...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    After observing the last few day's activities, it would seem that there are many agenda's happening.

The whole thing is bizarre.

1. Two buyers make a comment to an unnamed journalist that uses anonymous sources and uses language specific to the ASX,

2. Inside information about a closed auction is provided to HC, from a guest at the auction,

3. The TH requested by the company was apparently denied,

4. The ridiculous volume of negative hammering on HC, and

5. GEM auction being moved forward.

Was all this orchestrated to send MUS into chaos and ruin? I have no idea, but when put all together, it's possible, because it is so bizarre.

Interesting to if all the odd events have succeeded, as there is a lot at stake for some players.

However, a lot of questions to be sorted and need answering. I guess there is a lot of money in rubies, so I guess the games will be a bit 'rough' as the gain is really significant.

The actual facts from the auction aren't known yet, and won't be till the official announcement. So I suggest everyone give it a rest on the speculation either way.

I am not expecting a huge result given the games we only can see, there were probably a lot more happening in the background, and a revision in strategy maybe needed for future auctions. The demand for rubies is still there, and that hasn't changed. Doesn't mean MUS has failed.

I have noted that the many regular actual holders of MUS aren't even here, so the rabble of the non holders has mostly taken over, whom I note, also have no idea, and just taking up screen space.

MUS has a future, regardless of how you look at it, and I am more certain than ever, given the interesting tactics over the last few days, we just have to hang in there.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.