harmful impurities, page-1663

1. 4,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    I am not surprised you deny I have shown you your prejudice and false belief on China's social credit system. You shamelessly dodged and denied even your own nominated reference on the subject. I would be ashamed to do that, my dear Dodger.

But you are not. That is because, as I said to my disappointment, your calibre is of a common troll. wink.png

You quoted Wikipedia: "The Chinese Communist Party ( CCP ), [3] officially the Communist Party of China ( CPC ), [4] is the founding and sole ruling party of the People's Republic of China (PRC)."

And from that you think the CCP is the government of China. Wrong, Dodger. As I said above, the ALP is currently the ruling party of Australia but not the government of Australia. The government of Australia doesn't do whatever the ALP wants it to do. It is the same in China. China's government doesn't do whatever the CPC wants it to do. In China, it is actually more observable the difference between the pragmaticism that the government has taken and the idealism of the party. The government embraces and implements free market system (capitalism) while the party is still firm in communism.

So CCP is not the government of China just as ALP is not the government of Australia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.