harmful impurities, page-18

1. 1,557 Posts.

2- The gospels continue to insultChrist, peace be upon him, as they attribute to him his disapproval of having amother and brothers!! Indeed, it is a strange matter, , we convey to you whatChrist said when one came to tell Jesus that his mother andhis brothers were waiting for him , He replied to him, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?”'” (Matthew 12/48).

Dear reader, if you had one of yourfriends and someone came and told you that your mother and brothers abroadwanted you, what would your behavior be??

Would you say as Jesus said??

I wonder if you said as Jesus said, how will people view you?? I honestly see that they will look at you with contempt and that you are a human being without any education or an iota of morals when you denounce your mother and your brothers while they are outside waiting for you

But it is not surprising that theGospels attribute these words to Christ, peace be upon him, because they didnot leave a prophet from among the prophets without ascribing to him more thanthat...

They attribute to them adultery, incest, murder, and drinking alcohol

Last edited by yasoooo: 09/05/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.