Harris now in front, page-247

1. 86,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''The lefty loonies are going to get a reality check when they are swept away by a big beautiful red wave in November''

I'm kinda confused on what 'evidence' you base your 'hope and pray' on

the facts are that donny got done like a dinner last time and

now, in reality - not a lot has changed that is a case for 'dems are worse ' and 'donny is better'

Joes age/mental decline was a problem before - it is not now
    Donald was obnoxious before - he's worse now
    Jan 6 happened after the vote - it has horrified millions of amerians
    the exposure of Donald trumps involvement in jan 6 is crystal
    donald is now a convict
    donald lost case after case after case for the voting rigging

there is just nothing at all to say that americans will more go for donald this time than last
    there is a shitload of evidence that suggests that more people will vote against him

the dems were down in the polling and on the betting markets ------ until Kamala

the betting changed - it lead the polls

only in the last couple of days did Kamala's rise stop for a breather - donald's decline has been rock solid - south east

overnight northern hemisphere - the betting has rocketed for Kamala - booming past it's previous high and bursting the 40% ceiling - blowing it to bits ---------- donald - he's still got the rock solid decline - it's like a groomed ski slope

what has happened in the last 24 hours ------- well, as far as I can see - it's the donald has gone black attack - and it's bitten him badly on the arse

to me - this is one way street atm ------------- your hope for donald in the WH is mere hope -

ALL of the evidence now is saying that Kamala is sweeping donald out of the way -

and IMO - if it happens in a landslide -then trumpism will be consigned to history

and your dreams will go with it

here's Kamala - ask a child which way this graph is going

Screenshot 2024-08-01 065256.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.