Harris now in front, page-619

1. 3,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Only that is not the truth......I think we will have to await the truth. So far as "defending" anyone at that event........you have simply zero idea as to my views. I will help you out though - I want transparency, I want a panel that is formed as per the constitution - that never happened. I want cross-questioning - that never happened. I want the results of the J6 panel - that never happened - the findings of it are seemingly lost

At what point EVER does that event, regardless of what you, me nor anyone else believe truly happened......at what point does that cover as an excuse or validation for you or anyone else to celebrate an assassination attempt on the likely next President of the US and also the death of a true patriot and serious wounding of two others? It was an attack on democracy

We all set our own standards. You seriously ought to consider your thoughts of "defend democracy......blah blah" and consider how that sits with the attempted assassination of the Republican nominee - you rejoiced it.....celebrated it......posted disgusting comments.......baited people over it......

By any standards your comments were inappropriate. In truth they were disgusting.

You have zero coming back from that - you said it you own it

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.