HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

I have completed my calculations from the positive feedback and...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I have completed my calculations from the positive feedback and qtr revenue total of 14.42M-14.52M (estimated***) which as I expected is down from last qtr of 15.1m actual (for reference my estimate was 15.2m for last qtr, got pretty close/lucky).

As the feedback graph indicates (note: I've only been checking once a week instead of daily so last qtr has less disjointed movement on the chart). Slight increase for Christmas but not enough to regain on last qtr highs.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3977/3977955-93a4553610765604abe21534a8fadcf6.jpg

There was a few really big sales in December by 2 buyers getting video cards (assumed to increase or add to there coin farming) but they combined spent $41k if you remove this December worked out to be in the same ballpark as the value of feedback in Oct and Nov. Otherwise Christmas was 40k better then Oct and 50k better then Nov.

I have kept those sales in the Qtr estimated figures so it will be interesting to see if that 41k is replicated throughout the business (e.g. on amazon, own online store, ebay without providing feedback etc). How many 15k video cards did HT8 get there hands on and sell? If not the estimate would be closer to 13.5m for the Qtr.

I would be interested to hear if HT8 has started to work on some of there lofty dreams? e.g. direct shipping from suppliers to consumers domestic and aboard. I still believe a CR is coming to increase inventory faster which I think would speed HT8 up towards the 20m rev a qtr but adding to that I get the feeling Harrison doesn't like to dilute his shares and stay at that 30% mark... as he seems to buy on market a fair bit after a dilution to reach that mark again.

Everything above is just my opinion, do your own research, make your own choices
    (I will be happily surprised if I'm wrong and HT8 manages to do better then last qtr). Good luck and may we all get rich

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 90591 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.