HT8 0.00% 0.9¢ harris technology group limited

@DamienpapponYour concern may well be valid if and only if the...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

@Damienpappon

Your concern may well be valid if and only if the following is true:

• HT8 has some of its OWN products that are sold on Amazon globally or in the US in VERY BIG quantities.

Please note that HT8 represents a number of IT vendors such as DELL, HP, Netgear, Logitech, Microsoft, Lenovo and EPSON plus a lots others.HT8 has not yet developed a significant size of private label business in Australia let alone globally. We heard it at the Webinar a couple of days ago,HT8 is looking at growing this side of the business to increase margins, but it is not a big size yet.

Australia is far too small for Amazon to launch a private label product based on Australian sellers data.

HT8 does not sell exclusively on Amazon – if you have listened to the webinar, you would have heard that eBay sales are growing very rapidly.

Refer to @Danvestor’s example of Razer keyboard, there is no data showing that Amazon has taken any market share away from Razer branded keyboards as far as I know. I have not seen an Amazon monitor either as an example.

What you are saying to me is that you are concerned that Amazon may jump in to copy HT8’s private label products. Let’s think about - it may become an issue one day, but why are we worried about something if HT8 has one day become so powerful globally (only globally I must insist) that even Amazon wants to copy its products? I thought if this were to happen, it would have given us shareholders some comfort rather than concerns, right?

I too enjoy this kind of debate because it makes our mind clearer.

Last edited by wangj: 26/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.692M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 238666 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 670083 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.