“Mesa, AZ Republican Mayor John Giles: I do not recognize my...

1. 6,668 Posts.
    “Mesa, AZ Republican Mayor John Giles: I do not recognize my party. I have something to say to those of us who are in the middle: You don’t owe a damn thing to that party. You don’t owe anything to a party that is out of touch and hell-bent on taking us backward. And by all means, you owe no loyalty to a candidate who is morally and ethically bankrupt. In the spirit of the great Senator John McCain, please join me in putting country over party and stopping Donald Trump.”

For the Kari fans.

“Things aren't going well for MAGA Republican Arizona Senate candidate Kari Lake. The most recent polling has her opponent, west Phoenix Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego up by double digits. Internal emails from top Arizona Republicans show less-than-confidence in Lake's chances to take the Senate seat held by Democrat turned independent Kyrsten Sinema, who isn't running for re-election.

Lake, whose resume only includes losing to current Governor Katie Hobbs, has doubled down on violent rhetoric, election denialism, palling around with white supremacists, and committing the cardinal sin of Arizona GOP: trash talking the legacy of John McCain, who is still heavily revered in the Grand Canyon State. "

https://meidasnews.com/news/desperate-kari-lake-holds-tiny-democrats-for-lake-press-conference

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.