Harris - Walz, page-1471

1. 17,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

And a few morons here on HC will believe it and then like loyal morons...will spread it

Now I've included the quote and for the IQ low cohort, I've used color to help you.

The yellow bit is the nonsense you keep repeating....the orange bit is the contemporaneous quote (look it up) that he DID say that puts pay to your stupidity.

Re read it a 100x and get back to us
    Biden Passes Along ‘Charlottesville Lie’ Heritage to Kamala Harris

Even after leftist ‘fact-checkers’ have admitted his claims about Trump’s ‘very fine people’ comment are all wrong.

Along with the other failures of his administration – an inflation-ridden economy, an open southern border and the national security threat that involves, his transgender and abortion ideologies – Joe Biden is handing down his “Charlottesville lie” to Kamala Harris, freshly picked by the Democrat party’s elite as their candidate for 2024.

In a Harris-promoting email dispatched from a joebiden.com return address on Monday, Biden wrote, “Today we mark seven years since white supremacists descended on Charlottesville, Virginia. The hate summoned on that day is forever etched in my memory.”

He cited the violence from a confrontation between protesters objecting to sanitizing American history and the leftists who planned it and said, “In that darkest of moments, a stunned nation looked to Donald Trump. And do you remember what he said? ‘There were very fine people on both sides.'”

He then handed it off to Harris, stating, “We can’t allow hate to be given safe harbor on our shores. We can’t let the MAGA movement succeed at ripping away our freedoms and destroying our democracy. I know that Kamala and Tim can finish the job we started together.”

But Biden’s claim about what Trump said is a lie.

"But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group — excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures as you did — you had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status, are we gonna take down — excuse me — are we gonna take down statues of George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay good. Are we gonna take down the statue? Cause he was a major slaveowner. Now are we gonna take down his statue? So you know what? It’s fine. You’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits, and with the helmets, and the baseball bats, you got a lot of bad people in the other group too."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.