Harris - Walz, page-1592

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    So my understanding is that Vance served in Iraq in a combat warzone......my understanding also is that Vance has stated clearly that he served in a combat warzone but that he saw zero combat......he is open and honest regarding that

Also my understanding is that Walz NEVER served in a combat warzone.....never served in Iraq yet he has claimed that he served in a warzone....indeed that he was armed in a warzone.......he lied.......he has seemingly used that in order to promote himself to the people he is trusted to represent.......that is not acceptable

Now.......we have two VP nominees here and one has lied in his representation of his country with regards to military service whilst the other has been honest about his service, which included actual service in a warzone

The radical TDS afflicted however cannot bring themselves to thank Vance for his service......that is too painful for those lunatics and so they try to discredit him for his stellar service

Those same TDS lunatics however cannot bring themselves to criticise Walz for lying to the American people and so they choose to cheerlead for him and to try and gaslight others. Had Walz simply accepted that he played a support role in the safety of home and in Italy and been man enough to declare that then we would have been thanking him for his stellar service. However he chose to embellish and to lie.....that was his decision. For why.....who knows?

My point here though is directed at the TDS afflicted. Your sense of perspective and sense of right and wrong has been sabotaged by your unhinged views. How embarrassing for you

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.