Harris - Walz, page-1631

1. 85,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    the most intriguing question to me is if --------- Donald is somehow paralysed in his ability to come out of his corner -

to get the big rallies going - outdoor or indoor - like was his real power tool - in his mind

if he's now buggered - cowering in fear from doing those - thanks to PTSD --

what can he do? ------- he doesn't want to face real media, he doesn't want to do the rallies - what is left??

now ---------- not much is the answer.

So the question is ------------- how will the Republicans take that?

and what will they do? ----------- A few- as have happened already, have endorsed Kamala

but, there'll be huge numbers - most who would never endorse a Democrat

and what will they do if they believe that Donald is done - badly done.

Not just done in the race - but, the old Donny is done - finished, gone

the fire has gone out.

He's only good for going and holding hands with Elon and Fox and friends - he's not up to going out to fight real fights anymore???????

IF - and, yes it's an IF - that is true AND IF republican forces see that and believe that -

the burning question is ------------ what, not only can they do about, it - what will they do about it?

I've no idea. I think probably there's only 2 real possibilities -------

1. Run with Donald head first into one of the biggest routs in Presidential history or

2. Do a Joe Biden replacement trick - a very very very very very late replacement - that probably would give them no real chance of winning - but, might save some of the furniture

very difficult time for all of them if Donald is actually incapacitated

Elon's hand out to help the drowning - might be a headsup that Donny is actually -------------- gone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.