I just did.I poster told you he's allowing surgery on minors and...

1. 17,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I just did.

I poster told you he's allowing surgery on minors and you called him a liar
    I posted the proof and you ignore it
    Is that what makes you a liberal...is that the result of TDS virus eating whats left of your brain

So again...here it is ...and asl for good measure his and your support for pedophiles

Tim Walz Signed Bill Making Minnesota a Sanctuary State for Child Sex-Changes

Newly minted vice presidential candidate Tim Walz signed a bill in April 2023 that made his state a sanctuary for child sex-changes, promoting tourism for such radical medical interventions in defiance of states that restrict them.

Dubbed the Trans Refuge Bill by supporters, the law grants legal protection to children who travel to Minnesota for so-called gender affirming care, including puberty blockers, reconstructive genital surgery, and hormone therapy, as well as the medical practitioners who provide it. The law prohibits Minnesota courts or officials from complying with child removal requests, extraditions, arrests, or subpoenas related to a child’s sex-change procedures received in Minnesota, even if they’re a crime in another state.

The law makes seeking gender-transition procedures for minors a factor in some assessments for whether a Minnesota court has jurisdiction to make an initial determination in child-custody cases. It also gives courts temporary emergency jurisdiction if a child comes to Minnesota from a state that refused them the procedures.

Republican lawmaker who criticized the bill argued it undermined parental rights and would lead children down the dangerous slippery slope of experimental, life-altering gender treatments.

Minnesota state representative Leigh Finke, a transgender-identifying man and the sponsor of the bill, said that “Emergency jurisdiction is necessary in this bill because what we are doing, what we are saying is that parents have a right to receive gender-affirming care if they live in South Dakota.”

“And if South Dakota is not going to allow those parents to provide for the best care for their child, then Minnesota can do that, and if that’s going to lead to custodial decisions, then we need to be able to have temporary emergency custody in the state of Minnesota for those parents to have their ability to provide for their children,” Finke added.

More onTim Walz

In February 2023, Governor Kristi Noem signed an aggressive set of protections for gender-confused children, banning effectively all medical sex changes for minors, including puberty blockers, hormone therapy, and surgical alteration, and enshrining the private right of action that allows victims of such interventions to sue their medical providers. The enforcement mechanism of the law requires state licensing boards to revoke “any professional or occupational license or certificate held by the healthcare professional” who violates the law.

Walz in March 2023 also issued an executive order directing state agencies and officials to “decline to help other states that try to penalize individuals and entities seeking gender affirming health care services.”

He advocated adding so-called gender-affirming care and abortion to the state constitution and signed a bill that removed language in the Minnesota Human Rights Act explicitly stating that “sexual orientation” does not include pedophilia, or a physical or sexual attachment to children by an adult. Also this year, he signed another bill guaranteeing that all health-insurance plans must cover gender transition pseudo-medicine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.