Where did I have a go at his colour? I had a laugh at what he...

1. 23,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Where did I have a go at his colour? I had a laugh at what he said. Can you tell the difference?

I was having a laugh with yous.C'mon it is Woodstock after all.

I was poking fun at a politician and not at a person. see the difference? You were having a go at a person you don't know.

I don't know anybody. I don't even know myself. As I always say, it's all a deception and we all come from a place of deception. smile.png

Trump did not do well at all with car industry when he was President. I think many are floundering now because both presidents have not done well by the car industry at all.. I have written about this before and someone had it moderated because I wrote badly about Trump.

I mostly agree but some will do rather well. It's still a huge economy when you factor in every aspect from construction to wrecking and recycling.
    Much the same as the war economy.
    Much the same as just about every consumable object.
    Much the same as a life from birth to death.

I also do not feel that Elon Musk would do well to work in cabinet. I think he would get bored and move on. He's not a business type wearing a suit, etc. They have worked in a meeting setting before and Elon quit soon after.

I don't reckon it will come to that. The 13 Keys to the White House make it Likely False but not Certainly as yet.

Is that good enough?

That's as least as a deception as could be accepted I suppose.

So I will now do what I would do in real life and walk away.

It's an odd thing this real life when you get past the deception. If one can wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.