I don't know if Trump will go to jail --------- his loading of...

1. 85,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I don't know if Trump will go to jail --------- his loading of the S Court is the best insurance he's got ------- and, one has to say - one of his best business moves.

It will be interesting to see how Trump ends -- whilst I don't wish a non fairytale ending on anyone -- I can see him maybe not being a happy chappy when if he continues to decline and lose control of things

control people really suffer when they begin to lose it - and he is losing control of himself --------- and many other things - he will hate that

remember his reaction when making a tv presentation or whatever it was - basically to accept that Biden had won the election - my god, he hated doing that, couldn't say things - just couldn't say them ---------- well, whatever the background reason - ie. he couldn't accept the defeat - the fact is that he'd lost control -

and that's what was so bitter for him - he'd lost control and others had the power

he is probably now really suffering already with Harris in surge and him going down the toilet --------- he will NOT be a happy chappy

I'd probably not like to be JD Vance atm - he'll wear a lot of the shit - and so will the campaign managers at a guess ----

trumpie will be blowing valves everywhere atm and soon ------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.