Harris - Walz, page-4718

1. 24,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Now you resort to name calling. I expect nothing less from the delusional lunatic left.

I responded to a guy on your side who called me a midwit.

Full of rage

All in banter. No rage from me.

with very little logic.

Yes, Trump's policy has very little logic, hey, when considering the Industrial Military Complex under the Democrats?
    There's a few adjectives that could best describe you if you were to go over Trump's policy again.
    Here, I will post it for you so you can best describe yourself so as to appear no rage is involved.

America’s Armed Forces are more powerful than ever and growing even stronger.

REBUILDING OUR MILITARY: President Donald J. Trump is delivering on his pledge to rebuild our Nation’s military.

• Today, President Trump is signing the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for fiscal year (FY) 2020, authorizing a historic $738 billion in defense spending.
    • The legislation continues President Trump’s rebuilding of our military, authorizing significant investment in vital equipment for our forces, including:
      • F-35, F/A-18, and F-15EX combat aircraft
      • UH-60M Blackhawks, AH-64 Apaches, MH-47G Chinooks, CH-53K King Stallions
      • Abrams tanks and Stryker combat vehicles
      • Virginia-class submarines, Arleigh Burke-class destroyers, a guided missile frigate, amphibious ships, and more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.