AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

harrison 1 versus scott 2

1. 255 Posts.
    I believe that AZZ will have excellant results from Victoria County's upper and middle Wilcox sand wells,, i.e. Garcitas C-1 and the newly planned development well.
    There's a high likelyhood of the perosity being above 20%..IMO..,which means that no frac treatments will be required and therefore drastically reduceing the risk of production drama further down the track, like polymer work overs and all that rot. !!
    We definately have great value here, just a waiting game.!!

Upper and middle wilcox sands are a vast system that moves inland up through the states, and although "divisional faults" occurr, basically it can be considered continuous.

Harrison-1 and Scott-2 are of course in an entirely different and separate sand system,, i.e. lower frio formation in Brazoria County..

Lower frio, is a more narrow formation , and confined to following the coastline of The Gulf of Mexico. It was subjected to high subsidence rates, due to the instability of the shoreline shelf edge, and very large sedimentary deposits from inland, that accumulated on the shoreline.
    The resulting effect of the sedimentary subsidence, caused the whole frio formation to become highly segmented.It's one long sand formation which is devided into many compartments, separated by subsidence faults.

A full study was conducted in 1981, and an independant geological paper was published in 1986, confirming the above,and was based on the " electric log character " correlated from over 600 wells.
    This fits with the fact that AZZ identified 3 separate faults in just 1700 acres.
    There is , and has been , very productive wells in lower frio.

So.. the big trick here is to enter the right fault !!

ENTER:- the 3D seismic " down hole " shot..!
    From a " diagnostic-search and find " point of wiew, the 3D down hole shot, is invaluable, and superior to the surface shot.!
    I can highly recommend the following:-
    www.searchanddiscovery.net/documents/2004/burnett/index.htm

For those who have the time, it's a 2 X A4 pages read on the advances in Reflectivity modeling and Spectral Decomposition, with illistrations to click on.!!
    All examples used are on the frio formation.!

If nothing else, i guarantee it'll leave you with no doubt that the " down hole shot " in Harrison-1, has identified a " seismic bright spot " in the adjacent fault which is being targeted by Scott-2.
    The company's speed in proceeding to Scott-2, also would suggest this.!!

My personal expectations of harrison-1 are not high!.. The reason being is that , given the geological nature of the frio, i feel that we would need a fair degree of luck to have entered the right fault on the first hole.BUT i'll be extremly delighted to be proven wrong..

Scott-2,,, on the other hand, i am very hopefull and optimestic about..!!
    I think harrison-1 was the signpost that says .."" This way to the Gas ""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.