AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

harrison 1, page-20

1. 255 Posts.
    "gerkin"...I concur with your estimates and evaluation,, and deem them to be correctly conservatave for - forum discussion purposes !!

When i read the post,,,I was acutely aware, that you had INTENTIONALLY kept the figures on the conservatave side,, so as NOT to mislead any readers..!!

Being as i am a big mouth, with a very thick hyde,,,,Please allow me to say ,,--What we both know , that you could have said,,, as follows ::--

Scott-2, is AZZ share 67.5%,,,H-1 is AZZshare 75%...so that is an average of 71.25%..

You used 62.5%..........That's Conservatave..
    Current US natural gas price is US $7-05 per Mcft...That's Aus $8-87 FOR 1000 CU.FT..

You used US $6-00............That's Conservatave
    4 X 5MMcf/d wells is 20MMcf/d.......at 71.25%..is...14.25 MMcf/d..

You used 12.5 MMcf/d........Thats conservatave..!! On above figures,, this comes out to a per day figure of AUS $126,397-50 per day ...or US $ 100,466-58.. per day..!!

You used US $75,000...per day........That's Conservative
    On a yearly basis this comes to AUS $ 46.135 million... And if divided into half as you suggest,,, then that's AUS $23.06 million...

You used AUS $15+ million...That too is conservative....!!!!

The only speculation that i can see here is, the assumption that all wells will produce at the same rate of 5 MMcf/d rate.. Which is more than reasonable for the purpose of discussion !!!

The above is what you could have said ,, but Did'nt !! For which you deserve credit... not abuse !!!!

There's nothing wrong with your coments or info,,,,, which is more than can be said for some people !!!!

I'm thinking about reporting this person to " Jimmy ""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.