AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

harrison 1, page-2

1. 708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Benmoff,I too share your optimism that scott 2 will indeed be a better well than harrison 1.My reasoning as follows.a)during the drilling of harrison 1 limited information was given about the possible gas/oil bearing zones.according to information supplied by the company both wells were pursuing the same targets only in different fault blocks.b)now according to update on scott2 21/2/07,quote "the well is currently drilling through the upper part of the primary objective at a depth of 12305ft.good quality gas and oil shows have been recorded in the upper sand and the main sands are anticipated to be drilled within 24hrs." So these shows were basically prior to 12305ft.c)now announcement on scott2 dated 28/2/07 quotes"the preliminary evaluation from the first log indicates gas and possibly condensate pay in the primary frio anomolina A and B sandstones.d) now on to announcement 14/3/07 harrison 1 quote" the lower anomalia A primary zone has been tested at a flow rate of approx 2.5mmcfd and approx 120bbl of condensate.The upper anomilia A on initial flowback was producing gas at greater than 2mmcfd.It also says PRODUCTIVE ZONES OF OUR CHOSING WILL BE DUAL COMPLETED FOR FINAL SALES.now up until this point they have only tested 2 zones.So i am assuming that it is likely that harrison 1 may have gas/condensate pay in frio anomolina B sandstones (as announced in scott 2 )that they havent tested yet.Folks there may well be further material upside to this Harrison 1 well in regard to producable gas/condensate.In my opinion this appears better in scott 2.good luck and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.