C'mon Man !"border czar" is just a Trumpist artifact."Remarks by...

1. 24,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

C'mon Man !

"border czar" is just a Trumpist artifact.

"Remarks by President Biden and Vice President Harris in a Meeting on Immigration

Biden - "The Vice President has agreed — among the multiple other things that I have her leading — and I appreciate it — agreed to lead our diplomatic effort and work with those nations to accept re- — the returnees, and enhance migration enforcement at their borders — at their borders."

"So it’s not her full responsibility and job"

Harris - "As the President has said, there are many factors that lead precedent to leave these countries. And while we are clear that people should not come to the border now, we also understand that we will enforce the law and that we also — because we can chew gum and walk at the same time — must address the root causes that — that cause people to make the trek, as the President has described, to come here.

And I look forward to engaging in diplomacy with government, with private sector, with civil society, and — and the leaders of each in El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras to strengthen democracy and the rule of law, and ensure shared prosperity in the region. "

Remarks by President Biden and Vice President Harris in a Meeting on Immigration | The White House

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.