wouldn't that be a scream Pecora ,Kevin [my names kevin and im...

1. 7,302 Posts.
    wouldn't that be a scream Pecora ,Kevin [my names kevin and im here to help] Rudd becming speaker ..''.Order folks ,order folks prettyy please oh please come to order ;im warning you if you dont i throw one of my well known hissy fits ,i will ill make no apology for that ,or der please folks,you know folks i can speak mandarin thats the launguage that a billion or so chinese speak , and if you dont come to order i will speak to you lot on my left in mandarin ,you probably wont understand a word of it because your not as clever as me , but let me tell you and i make no apology for this because my names Kevin and im here to help,a lot of chinese wont understand a word of it either but thats beside the point because they arnt as clever as me either ,now i want some decorum in this place you should realise being speaker is a hard job especially for someone like me who is terribly jetlagged ,never the less as my names kevin and im here to help ,im naming that member the woman with the Red hair she is banned indefinately she will leave the chamber immediately ........

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.