CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

OK so the Chinese flag now flies over Rocklands, we drive past...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    OK so the Chinese flag now flies over Rocklands, we drive past it everyday. My question is why? given that there is no official affiliation/partnership like BMA, between Cudeco and whoever. Maybe we are allowed to fly it until the CEO is physically arrested for his wrong doings. On that subject what has happened to the three pronged Canberra initiated investigation? Maybe they were all hauled off to deal with the citizenship crisis. if your watching, Big Brother please end our misery with a beautifully worded arrest warrant. Make sure you pack plenty of handcuffs. So where were all our corporate officers during the last six months? Not exercising their corporate duties to spill the beans to ASIC and the ASX on the wrongdoings of our chinese overlord and his cronies and yet they have still been drawing wages, I checked.

Shame on you. Last but not least. I was led to believe that information releases to the ASX were supposed to be factual. Note to ASX, we haven't exactly grasped the truth thing yet but we're working on it.

In comparison, Harry Potter is REAL!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.