CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Those seek reviews of previous employees consisted of 80%...

1. 4,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3899
    Those seek reviews of previous employees consisted of 80% genuine zero star reviews saying "Run away as fast as you can" and "Would literally work anywhere else" with about 20% being obviously from users whose first language is not English/friends of management/paid commentary. At least the pit technicians enjoyed the job - probably because the grade control rigs were always broken down...

This will be a case study on how poor management flows through to an entire workforce and workplace culture on site - which is amazing - as it was a greenfields site with residential living possible in a softening labour market.

Take note all managers - if management don't care about safety and can't be bothered to pay to attract competent people and build a plant on the cheap then it should come as no surprise that the workforce and middle management is disengaged, poorly performing and that turnover is high. My mates in recruitment say that the turnover rate at Rocklands is about twice that of a remote FIFO mine site at the height of the previous mining boom, which is quite extraordinary.

Its like they've deliberately picked the most marginal and/or uneconomic orebody in all of Australia, and then intentionally built the lowest quality processing plant plant and driven any high performing staff elsewhere and they are surprised at the result!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.