PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

hartley report pen:asx buy, page-32

1. 3,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    This is an interesting thread today.

Hangseng has started the thread and not one TU....l have added to HS summary with Hartleys report and also no TU(not that l am looking for any)....but we have Tony999 not holding stock with 21 TU for being critical of Hartleys.

Go back 6 months ago and any news from Hartleys was flooded with TU`S....so a lot has changed and not many happy vegemites on here is there?

Unfortunately Hartleys have been predicting close to 10c up to last Christmas. I also hold RFE NXS which also have not even got close to their Hartleys predictions (l am Hartleys customer).....but l am sure in this current market there are many other broking houses not doing so well also in their predictions.

i really think that many shares like PEN are struggling with traders or shareholders that just want in and out for a few ticks and the SP`s are finding it difficult with this type of trading to move accordingly to good news.
    The time will change of course and l do hope l am proven wrong very quickly, but at the moment l think there are more looking for a short term view than long and for Hartleys valuations....well their analysts are saying that is what it is worth....but they have no control over the sentiment at the moment. IMHOO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.