FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hartleys 12 cent target, page-11

1. 84,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    :) :)

Na, I would have been ok at the meeting - only the goodies were there I think.

I might get over during the year though - when the geochems are out and maybe before the diamonds go down in Cowan. I believe we will get a warm welcome at any time.

I really would like to at least fly over cowan before anything big officially shows up (assuming we do get the target) - I went there years back and I have always wanted to be in something like this - not for the money - for the excitement.

It really looks good at the moment - I have seen good shows before but not with so much evidence starting to show.

I believe fml will be a solid company without TI - but my gut tells me that not only have things changed with cre (I believe cre will be bigger than coolgardie and the mount)
    People just don't seem to realise the size of the thing.
    But I really think if TI has got an elephant - it could really be a big bugger - the structures are beginning to look - massive - and I honestly mean massive. The size isn't pie in the sky and of course it 'could' come to noting - but lets face facts - ever since we got under that surface and proved that it just wasn't surface concentration - the story has been unfolding like a text book. And now with a strong pog, solid cash flow to feed it and hopefully the ability to run our own exploration samples and just wait for the diamonds -- seriously we are going to have to be dammed unlucky to get squat.- at worst we will get a solid sized resource - but with the size of the structures and the complexity of them and now the buggers appear to be splitting the bl fault -------------- RIGHT WHERE WE ARE - well, could you write it more perfect at this stage?
    Black dog could have been a bit kinder - but if we have say 5 to 10 high hope sites and we get even one hit ------ wow.

I'm in and I ain't going nowhere.

have a good day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $7.143K 57.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 165050 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.