NXM 2.44% 4.2¢ nexus minerals limited

Hartley's initiate coverage, page-10

1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Not that I would bet against a Fosstradamus prediction, but I tend to agree with you.

I just think that if Andy was expecting or looking for a cheap takeover, why bother starting the initial work into the other tenements..... Especially Mt Celia which has been mothballed for years.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4556/4556717-cabb298345c2295f27db98b42ee5d0ce.jpg

My theory is that rather than a complete takeover, we might see someone buy the Crusader to Branches resource(or a JV) within the granted mining licence.
    Or even a JV of the whole Walbrook package.

The second party would get the obvious benefit of a good consistent resource to mine, plus a relationship with a proven quality explorer that has much more potential.
    NXM would get royalties from the Crusader-Branches ore and a very good cash injection to explore the rest of Walbrook, Mt Celia and Vic tenements. Plus a foot in the door of a gold producer with nearby infrastructure. This is purely speculation, probably more so based on the outcome I would like to see pan out.
    I think the movement into the initial steps of exploration at Mt Celia add some weight to that scenario.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $14.70K 350.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 147367 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.