PEX 0.00% 11.0¢ peel mining limited

i think you will find that the JORC will be a game changer -...

1. 3,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    i think you will find that the JORC will be a game changer - either way. An impressive maiden resource estimate and buyers will be lining up. Not so impressive you will see it continue to kick around these levels and lower (they are more than a 1 deposit company). Given everything the management team has delivered so far, I'm tipping a good surprise re the JORC.

IMO this will have more impact on SP probably than drill results for the next 2-3 months (unless they hit something substantial but given the results to date I think we are going to see more of the same which is not a bad thing)… of course the drilling they are doing now will contribute to whether the JORC makes the cut or not so they go hand it hand.

apart from a solid management team, what gives me most confidence is that CBH know what they are doing, they know the area well and they are happy to continue to tip millions in building up the prospects for a mine. They remain the logical partner when it comes to mine operation. It's not easy getting funding for a mine at the moment but great to have a partner like this well resourced, experienced and connected.

my view - it's still a long term play but the prospects for a mining operation @ Mallee Bull within say 24 months are now a real possibility. The company has plenty of upside at Mundoe and Butchers Dog (which is probably just an extension of Mallee Bull)… looking very cheap right now more upset I missed some when they nudged 21c or so a few days back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40735 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 147701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.