IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Hartleys & JD

1. 74 Posts.
    1) Anyone here still defending JD?
    The long awaited update was really worth the wait as can be seen from the share price.

2) Anyone here using Hartleys?
    Their latest research list had a speculative buy on IBG. After their track record especially their target price re IBG over the years, I have concluded that these guys are the best for advice! Certainly will be recommending them to anyone wanting a financial services company they can trust with their money.

Zinc price has delivered and @1.10+ you can't ask for more. I don't buy into the same old nuke story of US and NK that seems to pop up whenever attention needs to be drawn away from the white house. Also I don't think we will see a massive dump into LME stockpile because doing so again will scare off investors in the metal for a very long time.

My patience has run out with IBG due to a lack of good leadership and as I like to stay Happy I'm out of here and wanted to wish GLTAH who still are dreaming that 1) & 2) above were working in their favour all along.

I'll let you continue with the show to see posters defending JD and IBG blaming everything and everyone except all those in charge of what IBG lacks which is good leadership. But given the buy side has completely dried up we may see nothing following this post...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.