SGQ 10.0% 2.7¢ st george mining limited

hartleys - major nickel discovery by bhp & sgq, page-34

1. 1,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hi john435,

Sorry, but I have spent the last hour trying to find the foundation holders! A few more clues if you would be so kind?
    I certainly am not a nay-sayer and receive information from someone within the Big Australian (or is that South African?).
    They are certainly aware of what SGQ is quite probably sitting on and wishing that they owned it! We aren't the only ones accumulating at the present time and for those wondering...no, not insider information as they have no results available from SGQ yet, just their own results from pretty extensive drilling the surrounding tenements and the expertise of ex Western Mining people within the Big Australian.
    In the words of this person, who is just as excited as the broker from Hartleys..."In my 25+ years in the industry I've not seen anything so good for a long time. Huge potential for a new Ni belt in our own backyard!"
    I don't care to elaborate any further and can I substantiate this?..NO. So take it for what you will and go and DYOR.

Happy holding,

HH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.