HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Lot of whining like little girls... stick to the subject of the...

1. 219 Posts.
    Lot of whining like little girls... stick to the subject of the Coy, or thread not worth sucking up everyone's time IMO.

Value as you wish... I will value as I wish.

My 2 cents...

Current income= 3 mil pm
    Profit = 1.5M pm

Being held back due to Gas plant having a 17% freeride from 3rd party, so true value is not factored as yet. MD touts over 5Mil pm from Well 1 when they upgrade choke and let loose on flow rate. 60% of this will then be profit. What is that value... seriously over current SP.

Plus profit increases when they have own Plant built for 2 mil... let us say 4 mil as most do not believe can be done for 2 Mil.

Old MD suggests applying a profit figure of 40Mil on Well 1 is highly probably, not simply possible. So more than double current profit as 1) No more paying free riders 2) Flow rate increases to MAX.

Even discounted you must apply a figure seriously over 100 Mil on Well 1. The market can have it wrong- can they not... this is an overlooked speccie quickly becoming a Mid Tier producer.

Old MD states he would be foolish not to stay invested in the Coy... all signs point north for my money.

In terms of adding value for Well 2- it a development well not a speccie exploration with probable reserves equal to or greater than Well 1.

I am very happy to keep loading up and i do not care who is selling, as I keep buying and it becomes a huge part of my portfolio.

Very leveraged to Gas\oil as a producer now with huge growth plans- if not serious downturn we should seriously be revalued in the near future.

2012 will be a ASX300 winner IMO. Then onwards and upwards IMO. Yet we all biased based on current holdings.

As confident with this Coy as my main 3 in 2010 being SSN, MHM and ADO. Ticks all the right boxes for a growing speccie to seriously outperform the market.

1) Directors loaded...

2) Good current revenue derisks Coy.

3) Revenue seriously held back on purpose.

4) Well 2 a proven development well.

5) Well 3 more risk attached yet possible. Not as probable as Well 2. So do not bother add value for Well 3 IMO.

6) Oil\Gas growing and doing very well. Very leveraged to these commodities.

Serious rerating time when risk re-entering the market IMO. I feel ST Buy as brokers will rerate when they feel like it and upside far more than double bagger broker report. Yet it is a 3 MONTH target that will come to pass IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.