CJO 0.00% 13.0¢ cerro resources nl

thanks for feedback all. I will probably sit tight as suggested....

1. 62 Posts.
    thanks for feedback all. I will probably sit tight as suggested. I did buy expecting to sit on them for the longer term, and also having faith in the management, so I should put aside my jitters and do that. Lets hope any capital raising doesnt somehow send the sp down.

As a positive about two weeks ago I emailed CJO asking when they plan to release the bankable feasability study on Cerro Del Gallo. I was suprised and pleased that Tony actually called me back. (I would be a very small beer shareholder for them, so that was nice). He was happy to chat through lots of things. He said the feasability study would be about another six weeks from phone call time. It was delayed as the firm preparing it had some positive changes to make with what sort of equipment they should use in the mining. Positive improvement to cashflow etc. He also confirmed that Goldcorp were at this stage not that interested due to the size of the reserves being beneath their interest levels, but were waiting to see the feasability study before they made any final decisions. I dont think disclosing the contents of my phone call is inappropriate. I am guessing it must all be public knowledge at this point somewhere for Tony to mention it to me on phone.
    Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CJO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.