FAR 0.99% 50.0¢ far limited

hartley's report, update from the company

1. 387 Posts.
    The Hartley's report, i must say everytime i have seen mention of the Hartley's report since the Shell deal didn't proceed back in 2009, all the report seems to do is assist in sending the share price in the downwards direction,which is certainly good if you intend to purchase more shares within the company, now considering the report does indicate the company does have the potential to earn a high % return for share holders the reports doesn't seem to do that well imo.

And that's just this share holder having a complaint about something that seems to happen on a regular, when the report is released, i must say it shall be wonderful once it does turn in the other direction, because the Hartley reports do have the potential once the share price moves into the 15 cents area to lift it much higher with positive news once the JV in ann in the future.imo

But i think its almost about time to ban all reports relating to Far from being released until the day the Jv ann is going to happen & if it doesn't happen by August this year the company must give a full ann to all share holders relating to the current company position, which shall not be good imo, when it comes good to a JV unless they have the deal signed off. imo imo imo.

If Far is not well down the path of closing the deal by now, when the deal is so good, we have a major problem the problem simply could be we just don't know how to close the deal, but this is now taking to long, i know things take time to finalize the last few documents but if somebody wants in things can speed up & deals can be closed off quickly imo imo, i am sure many share holders whom may look over this have done deals in the past of some sort & we all know things can be signed off if parties want in, imo.. we need information from the company & not just a small amount of information but a full update or just get this deal done so all share holders can have a positive attitude with the management & the future of the company.. come on Far close this off now.. i would like to hear some form of update from the company asap, i am sure this can be done imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 49.5¢ $12.21K 24.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17061 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.