FAR 4.30% 48.5¢ far limited

hartley's report, update from the company, page-3

1. 739 Posts.
    i agree Dknow, the longer it takes for a deal to be finalised could also hint toward a high number of parties wishing to partner FAR...after all, about 20m has been spent on 2d, 3d and seismic data analysis, with the influence and use of shells valuation tools. there is nothing left to do here but drill....this is perfect for so many mid to large players....no stuffing around with data analysis which can sometimes take 3 years ++ for new targets....we have spent all this time and $$ on the data, not to mention the time when hunt first got hold of the leases, 3 years ago. Its time to drill, and this IMO will attract high levels of interest to the negotiating table ME has prepared. The oil price hovering around $80 and looking like hitting another leg up is also one of many POSITIVE factors that will entice oil majors.

After some solid research, i have come to a conclusion that Petrobas will be the operator...(MY OPINION ONLY) and perhaps Svenska will take up a small % on the side...but i think many people are counting them in for sure just because FAR are apart of the SINAPA leases.....FAR's 15% interest was negotiated with DELEK, not svenska..they may not have taken part in any of the neg at all.

im confident APRIL will be our month..15th is my guess, a JV will be announced and FAR will be that bright little stock it is expected to be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.