FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

I know FAR is perceived as a leaky ship but history may show...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I know FAR is perceived as a leaky ship but history may show otherwise. On reflection there was no leaks leading up to last years Shell conditional JV announcement. The negotiations with Shell were done in confidence with the first news of any Shell involvement coming in one announcement. Shell withdrawing caught many of us by surprise.

Hunt oil handing over their stake giving FAR the 90% operatorship also came out of the blue.

Far's 15% stake in Senegal again was announced with no insider leaks.

IMO history will repeat with the JV announcement again taking us by surprise. When....who knows but BB's guessing comp sure helps past the time. My guess 21st July is my daughters birthday & unfortunately goes no deeper than that.

Hard to be patient in theses times with no news, but that's the position all us long term shareholders are in. Just got to take a couple of deep breaths & trust that ME delivers a Senegal JV partner before the Nov deadline. Plenty of time yet to deliver. Have no idea when it will be announced but with the large targets identified, discoveries either side of Senegal & rising oil prices with demand volumes outstripping new discoveries, IMO I'm confident it will happen.

PDYOR

PS: I'd also like to see the JV announced tomorrow, but as long as it happens before the 23 Nov I'm happy as the news that FAR is drilling a bill boe target will see the SP find new 12 months highs IMO. Hit the target with oil shows could very well see the SP hit Hartley 200 cent SP forecast. Now that would be guaranteed to put a very big smile on those hardened Farite faces. God it's great to dream. Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.