FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

hartleys report , page-4

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Great that Hartleys have finally given such a positive outlook for Guinea Bissau in their report. I've been posting all year that GB could be the dark horse in this race & it has been flying under the radar. Maybe the positive spin Harleys report has now put on Guinea Bissau highlighting Sinapa as a 240 mill boe discovery surrounded by other 200 million targets may at last bring some renewed interest in the SP.

IMO the main differences between 2009 & 2010 are:

2009: IT WAS Shell or BUST with a definite lease deadline of 23rd Nov 09 - unfortunately we busted with the very real chance of losing the Senegal licences. ME did a great job & negotiated a lease extension which for which we should not forget & give him credit. FARs SP would have been a real mess if he had not achieved this & given us a 2nd bite at the cherry.

2010: With POO at $75/$80 p/b level we still have time & good chance of signing a JV on the terms ME is chasing prior to the end of the current lease. This time around though we have a definite option to extend the lease further with a $5 mill deposit. FAR has over $10 mill cash in hand & still has another $3 mill (approx) instalment payment from the China sale to come in shortly which will easily soak this amount up if required. FAR would also have the opportunity to further negotiate & recover this $5 mil deposit from a JV deal signed after the deposit payment if competition permits. BEST of all though, THIS YEAR we have a definite back up plan in GUINEA BISSAU.

This allows me to sleep extremely comfortable while we wait.

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.