FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Note my responses marked as **You are replying to so many posts...

1. 486 Posts.
    Note my responses marked as **

You are replying to so many posts that you need to start by addressing your post as follows:

@recyug
    @pinto
    @fitnfam
    etc...
    You are ripping into so many that no one knows who the blazes you are wishing to berate, and thus, your objection is difficult to respond to as the original question is unknown.

**You will note above each post there is a link to the post that is being replied to.

For example:
    1. You state charts are useless but then use one to prove your point. What you mean is that you find no value in charts in pointing to a future direction, but historically they hold value. However, you say this sometimes, and other times you don't - you need to be clear.

**Pathetic! As you know I think charts are useless for predicting the future, obviously they have value in just reporting what happened in the past.

2. You constantly whine about the share price but provide very little tangible evidence as to why it should be otherwise other than saying, "it produces gold, it should be appreciating in value?", "gold is up, why is FML not up?". These are not great arguments I am sorry to say. If these are the main reasons you are in FML, then go and find another producer that does climb day in and day out - must be plenty of them.

**Wrong, I saw they produce gold and the POG is up big time, as are other similar miners, why not FML? I point out there are too many shares outstanding. I point out CRE may have been an ego buy by CB and many other possible reasons that the SP may be performing poorly.

3. You constantly contort data to support your argument. I can do this too. 3 years ago today, i bought FML and FML only. I bought at 2c on the 27th Nov 2008 and today it is 5.7c. I have made a whopping 185%. How are the rest of you blokes doing. That but the way, was just an example.

**?? I post only facts not examples.

4. You ask people to state facts, and you yourself do not follow this motto. For example, you said you feel sorry for Pinto because he has lost so much money. How do you possibly know that he has not accumulated at less than 5.7c average price for his holdings. You said yours is 5.4c, why is it not possible that he has done the same.

**That is a good point, he made me feel that he has bought many times over the period, but it is possible he is in profit like me, but somehow I doubt it. I apologise if that is the case.

Irrespective of whether the share price was 10c or not in the past, you are in profit in FML - end of story.

**And that is relevant how?

I am sure, well, for those that don't have you on ignore, that your posts and the replies would be much better if you actually contributed to the forum in a positive manner. You can be whinging and still be positive by providing reasons the stock is suffering.

**That is where your misunderstanding shows, I don't know why the stock is suffering! I am trying to find reasons and ask this board and point out the flaws. Not everyone wants to make up 'feel good" posts, some want answers for the poor performance and hope that management see that not all of us like a declining SP for 11 years.

If you don't have reasons, then you are flying blind and should consider closing your position. I have reasons i hold such as, i still trust that management are doing the best for shareholders in the long term; FML can be profitable in the future; FML has some fantastic landholdings etc.... and the reason they are down.... XJO down 20%, gold stagnated for past 2 months, AUD fluctuating, investors wary of eurozone etc....

**You and other have been giving excuses for the poor performance for TOO LONG, why are other producers profitable and able to produce at lower costs? Why does FML not rise on days when ALL my other miners do?
    These are the hard questions that need looking at.

Telling me to "just post positive stuff" does nobody any favours.

Anyway, have a good rest..nuff said for me for a while..

What happened at the AGM????? More great PR from FML!

IE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.