FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Eieio,(Mr Old Macdonald!?)Thanks for the tips, I don't really...

1. 486 Posts.
    Hi Eieio,(Mr Old Macdonald!?)

Thanks for the tips, I don't really believe in TA
    as I have not seen any proof it works. Many here predicted the SP would rise recently, and as usual, it went the other way. However if you believe in it, you may see value in it.
    At present I own 18 stocks in my Aussie eTrade account and only two are in the red, (AYN and AQP) IGR just came back into the green. I already own RSG, I just wish I owned more.
    Although I am only up 4% on FML, it is about 40% of my portfolio and a very frustrating performer. As it is my single largest holding, I post on this board and agree that there are some very knowledgeable posters here. (like yourself it seems).
    I am accused of being negative, but that is because the FMl record so far IS negative. Many miners have done far better, but if I point this out and ask WHY, I am Mr Negative, and asked why I don't rejoice in an ever falling SP.
    The fund raising was a joke, CRE may or may not work out to be a good idea, and their promotion to the market is terrible. I think that fundamentally this stock SHOULD do well, but TI results are never promoted, and even on up days for all other miners, we often go down.

My function on this board is to remind posters/stockholders that the performance so far is NOT good, because if I don't, this board is basically a "FML is wonderful, FML can do no wrong" lovefest. This is because people want to feel good about their investments, even to the point of being in denial.

However, all in all, things in the Universe are unfolding as they should ; )

IE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.