LOM 0.00% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

JD, Appreciate your honest post ... Reading between the lies of...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    JD,

Appreciate your honest post ... Reading between the lies of your posts I am of the opinion that you have a quirky sense of humour and "in real life" are a decent person / mind you a bit of a stirrer.

You obviously are very driven and set in your ways and when you set your mind / or make a decision on something you do mot like to change this ... and there is nothing wrong with these characters. The issue is that when you combine these 2 factors on a forum like this it can some across and rub people up the wrong way.

For all we know your "non emotional" and "bargain hunting" investment technique / approach may work better than ours and I wish you all the very best with this ... but then again, it could also result in you missing opportunities (you would be best to assess and determine that this is the case).

Best wishes with all your investment decisions and don't forget that there is still an opportunity to buy LOM at what I believe is a very opportunistic time. Based on all non hotcopper / available information, I strongly believe there is a lot of upside potential for LOM ... and considering the time you have invested in LOM ... do not deserve to miss out on the opportunity.

Yes, $0.20 would have been a nicer and more profitable entry level ... although this was not to be and you were probably being a bit to (as you mentioned) greedy and hopeful ... but as they say, "30 (or 32) may be the new 20".

Best wishes and once again appreciate the "conceding" post ... Good luck with your investments and investing style.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $49 755

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 88894 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 6112 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.