LOM 1.54% 6.4¢ lucapa diamond company limited

"You sure you own shares, I mean, real shares. What colour are...

1. 695 Posts.
    "You sure you own shares, I mean, real shares.
    What colour are they?
    Just checking."

JD:
    Not sure what the comment above means but if you are genuinely querying my shareholding, yes I am a shareholder and a holder of both A and B options. I have been accumulating consistently for 12 months.

Re-the boring comment:
    I was referring to the incessant negative posts followed by the automatic responses from believers like myself.

Re-Leaving the site: Not likely until the LOM potential is achieved.

JD...
    LOM has progressed, they have excellent management and an incredible diamond bearing alluvial resouce that continues to produce significant results with huge potential upside.
    There is also the likely prospect that they have a high class, very large kimb at L259 and a possible 2nd kimb at L13 or 15.

It is unfortunate that someone who has such a long history with and knowledge of LOM, can't accept that the company is not the same one you relate to historically.
    Accept the fact that things are different......the current shareholder base is less day trader and more investor based and the trend will accelerate as LOM continues to produce these significant results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $297 4.819K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 84931 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 85293 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.