LOM 0.00% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

JD, I was just thinking ... if you believe that: 1. LOM has...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    JD,

I was just thinking ... if you believe that:

1. LOM has upside potential (both short and long term) ... your post suggest that you do believe there may be some potential short term upside;
    2. LOM will not need or do any CR in the near future;

may I suggest that you (if possible) buy some LOMOA options at a price close to your proposed LOM purchase price (i.e. $0.20 cents). With these you will make a similar return (give or take a few cents) hat you would have done had you managed to buy LOM shares (use the power of the leveraging available with the options).

The LOMOA has close to 18 months time till expiry and hence this time next year ... you can reassess your LOMOA an consider whether you want to sell and take your profit ... or keep holding and pay the $0.20 exercise price to make them LOM shares.

Ignoring your "astute investment savvy" and looking at the facts ... this may be a solution to you situation, whereby you could make a similar profit as having bought LOM at $0.20 cents earlier ... but doing it now.

Obviously short expiry time fame of LOMOB would be too risky for your investment style.

Give it some consideration anyway ... you sometimes have to go out on a limb and change your investment rules / take a risk.

GLTAH and JD,

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $49 755

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 88894 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 6112 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.