COE 2.56% 19.0¢ cooper energy limited

I am waiting till about end of January to consider my position...

1. 129 Posts.
    I am waiting till about end of January to consider my position in the company after Gurame is completed. I would like to hold for 2 years but concerned about the overall market long term as this has been the biggest bull market in history. Once Gurame is completed I will look at Coopers future strategy and drilling program. You would be nuts to sell wth the news flow that will be coming out in the next 3 to 4 months. In my opinion Hartley has underpriced the potential of gurame as this has 75% of success and overpriced Kurnias potential given a 10% chance.

I also am excited about traders jumping on given any positive news. All the quick buck artist hit Uranium small caps then Iron Ore small caps and now it appears on any positive news regarding small oil companies the traders and hotcopper traders are getting stuck into such as ELK,INP AND CIG. Its good that Cooper is in the day trading sector that is the flavour of the month. This coincides with cooper on the verge of hopefully some exploration sucess and oil at 80 bucks a barrell. Given the recent excitment about these RHSURFER it would not surprise me if Kurnia did hit 200 million barrells that the sp hits $5 based on these overhyped small caps at the moment. WE CAN DREAM UNTIL WE KNOW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $501.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ $432.1K 2.246M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 171440 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 188794 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.