AQD 0.00% 0.9¢ ausquest limited

@ Sid lolFair enough mate. I have actually worked with a few of...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    @ Sid lol

Fair enough mate. I have actually worked with a few of the Ausquest guys in the past and also some of their consultants going back to CRA and RIO days.

I cant vouch for what has happened with AQD in the past but do know that these guys are pretty good scientists and have been involved in some great discoveries over the years.

Tough game exploration, what would you rather have, great geologists and geoscientists or very lucky ones??

I think I would take a lucky one any day but dont be fooled, good science and patience has made plenty of investors rich in the past and picking a lucky geologist is bloody tough as they all sound the same!!

Best of luck to you - dont ignore the nearology play with their tenements at the Fraser Ranges though. No one has picked up on it yet (maybe not even AQD themselves!). SIR, MAT and ENT have gone for great runs in the past few weeks - would be interesting if they put something to the market sooner rather than later stating - "Encouraging Results from the Fraser Ranges".

Hopefully would see a 10-15c shareprice and not you puking!

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.426M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 475630 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.