RTG 5.41% 3.5¢ rtg mining inc.

I just think this selling was just punters and the odd flipper...

1. 12,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3146
    I just think this selling was just punters and the odd flipper who has lost money somewhere else and was forced to sell. No one is really making money down here, so the sellers are either forced or people willing to give money away. Why sell it when all said and done? The fundamentals are as sound as i would hope for with any project, but the market has had issues across the board. Santos has now just halved in the last couple of months also, so we are not alone and many have done far worse. I think the company should drop out an update for the market. This is a company making asset. This is now trading at a 1/4 of the valuation target, so it will bounce at some stage. The current share price is more of a relflection of a weak market than anything else.The gold and copper prices have held well and the dollar has melted to make the bottom line even better. I have seen this sort of stupid stuff before and it wont last imo. Some off shore funds are worried about the dropping dollar, so they will sell just about anything if they think it will keep falling so they dont get caught in that as well, so its not all about anyone thing. Im looking out to 2015 before the rerate and this is looking that way at this stage. People forget why they bought this in the first place and just watch the share price. The share price has never represented the value or upside of this company, but it will one day when someone like B2 buys it. That is the day that everyone complains about the bid and wants more, meanwhile they had plenty of opportunity to buy it and put it away. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $37.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $1.4K 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 152505 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.