ZMM 0.00% 1.2¢ zimi limited

123enen, maybe if u were a holder like u have stated u wanna be,...

1. 9,445 Posts.
    123enen, maybe if u were a holder like u have stated u wanna be, then u would be more posittive about the report..

I can't be positive about a report based on 6 billion barells when the professional oilers won't acknowlege it.

As I wrote on a different thread:

The ISIS report summary is also on the WHN website.
    We know that ISIS was not flippant in its report and did not suggest multi billion trillion barrels as a likelyhood. They are, after all the experts in the field and were compelled to complete their report according to the requirements of the SPE / WPC / AAPG guidelines and standards as published in March 2007 and the guidelines from the Valmin Code.

So from ISIS we read of "multi 100 MMbbl range hydrocarbon accumulations"

From Hartley's they appear to have done a valuation based on " 6 billion barrels"

And how is this for an analyst report:
    The other prospects may be adjusted downwards in terms of potential size; however, additional prospects are likely to be added.

Now we don't see the Hartley's NPV but I will be astounded if it assumes , not only 4 successful sites (which it does) , but all sites producing oil FROM THE SAME START TIME for the NPV calculation.

Have they taken into account how many years it would take to drill and EXPLOIT 4 seperate locations?
    Won't the Exploration lease expire before that time?
    Won't WHN have to relinqiush some territiory?

Just found this in the Hartley's report:
    The current exploration phase (ending in August 2013) calls for the drilling of two wells.
    SO my question remains:
    What relinquishment to territory or even relinquishment to full lease occurs after August 2013?
    Does Hartley's NPV have 4 sites producing oil, at the same start time? That just does not seem right !!! but they show a valuation for all 4 sites.

You just gotta love this game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 190666 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.