ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Punters,Yep - the moral of the story is to do your own research....

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Punters,
    Yep - the moral of the story is to do your own research. These broking houses serve a purpose for us punters, but they serve their own first. Anyone here learn anything new from Hartleys?

Mikey, though Sandy's posts have been negative, they're not necessarily wrong. They stimulate thought and discussion and do not respresent blind throw-away comments like so many here on HC, so they deserve some consideration. If punters back up their opinions then sweet - it's not downramping.

Re Hartleys, I posted a cautionary note on WHN thread in Septemeber 2011 when someone had incorrectly given them credit for something they did not deserve.

RE FAR - "The below report came out 6 days before Kora was "officially" declared a duster.

http://www.far.com.au/irm/Company/ShowPage.aspx/PDFs/1478-87376088/HartleysReport

The report created a trading frenzy and it turns out Hartleys were one of the biggest dumpers of the stock in the lead up to the duster announcement. Go figure.

Just be aware - that's all.

There's punters here that are far more knowledgeable than myself, but not many that will shake my resolve or investment/trading decisions. I reckon that's the key.

I've held WHN since Jan 2011, haven't sold one share, hold oppies and am overweight in heads but am still objective and more than prepared to back this (growing) management to bring us home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9798 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 210014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.