ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

The fact that hartleys even covers this micro capper means they...

1. 162 Posts.
    The fact that hartleys even covers this micro capper means they think it has strong fundamentals and long-term investment potential... You aren't gonna see them covering some garbage penny dreadful with no potential for growth.

I don't think it is helpful to tell people to ignore these reports as they play an important role in efficient markets... However i do agree they need to be read with a grain of salt and investors should be aware of their limitations and do their own DD over their investments. It amazes me that people would put a huge chunk of change in a stock without doing their own DD but at the same time they don't buy a consumer discretionary item (eg a tv) without doing hours of research on brands, quality, price etc.

Having said that, the fact that people follow the heard and act on half truths, assumption, impulse, broker reports etc is what creates opportunities for those that have done the hard yards in analyzing the details and have a clear investment strategy.

DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $48 3.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 77527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.